A little about Marilyn:
Photo credit goes to Jennifer Weaver.
A few fun getting to know me details:
– I love building relationships with others and getting to know other people’s stories!
– I have a thing for red shoes.
– Tacos are my love language.
– Traveling is something that I can not get enough of. I love seeing new places!
– I worked in the social work field for over 10 years.
I believe that our stories add so much to life. Who doesn’t like a good story? Our stories include who we are, what we have done, where we are going and where we are at in the present. Stories are one of the most interesting parts about life and they are worth celebrating.
I believe that everyone’s story matters and so does yours! Photography and storytelling is a great to celebrate your story. I love to capture stories behind the lens whether it is through a family storytelling or a Rocking Chair Story Session.
I am located between Lancaster, PA. I am willing to travel.